Why Should I Choose An EZ Pay Budget Plan?
If you’re a Black Bear heating oil customer (or ready to become one), there’s a great way to simplify your life and bring you greater peace of mind in the heating season ahead: sign up for our EZ Pay budget plan.
Without EZ Pay, you may be in for some surprises next heating season. Now don’t get us wrong: we love surprises – for birthdays and summer blockbusters. But for heating oil bills? Not so much.
Some amount of unpredictability is inevitable when it comes to managing the cost of your heating fuel, since heating oil prices in Sullivan County (and everywhere else) are subject to market and weather conditions that are always changing. But EZ Pay gives you a way to soften the impact of spikes in the cost of heating oil by spreading your heating oil bills out over the course of a year.
Key Factors Of E-Z Pay:
- You won’t use more heating fuel
- You won’t pay more per gallon for your heating oil
- You only pay for the heating oil you receive
- There’s no finance charge for EZ Pay
- If your actual fuel costs are a little higher or lower than we estimated, we will make adjustments during the course of the winter and spread them across your payments
- If you have a Black Bear Little Paw or Big Paw Service Plan, we can spread that cost into EZ Pay, too
Price Cap puts a ceiling on your fuel costs
EZ Pay from Black Bear also includes a price cap, which means your fuel price won’t go above a certain price no matter what happens in the oil markets.* If the price dips below the cap, you’ll pay the lower price.
An EZ way to simpler billing
Think of how much easier it will be to plan your monthly heating oil payments knowing what your energy bill will be! In a time where every day brings new surprises, it’s nice to have something you can rely on…
Enrollment in the Black Bear’s EZ Pay for heating season 2019-20 is underway – contact us right away if you want to get FREE peace of mind in the year ahead!
*Insurance required for Price Cap programs – contact us for details.