Service Your Heating System Now, Avoid Breakdowns Later
Don’t look now, but Labor Day is upon us – which means that soon you’ll be turning your HVAC system from cool to heat mode in your Sullivan County home.
Is your heating equipment ready for the challenges ahead? It will be if you schedule annual HVAC maintenance from Black Bear.
Professional maintenance: the cornerstone of preventive care
Just like your car (or you, for that matter), your furnace or boiler needs routine maintenance from an expert to keep it running at its best. An annual tune-up from the heating experts at Black Bear will help you:
- Avoid many costly repairs – Routine maintenance will help technicians catch small issues before they turn into big problems. In fact, about four out of five heating system repairs are avoidable with simple routine care.
- Lower energy bills – A well-maintained heating system is more efficient, so it delivers more heating bang for your buck.
- Keep your warranty in place – Most heating system warranties require professional annual service to keep their coverage in force. If you don’t get regular maintenance, you might have to shell out money for repairs – even if your equipment is still under warrantee!
- Fight stress! – Routine maintenance for your heating system will not only keep your furnace or boiler running better, it will keep it running more reliably – a comforting at the beginning of a long Catskills area winter.
An easy way to maintain: Sign up for a Big Paw or Little Paw Service Plan
Looking for an easy way to maintain your home heating system? Choose a Black Bear Service agreement. You’ll get an annual maintenance, plus discounted repairs, priority service, and more.
Choose from one of our two affordable maintenance plans:
- The Little Paw Plan covers many of the parts that can typically fail in your system and includes an annual tune-up to increase your system’s longevity and performance.
- The Big Paw Plan covers all the parts and services of Little Paw Plan, with significant additions, including coverage for up to five zone valves/circulators in any combination (each additional zone valve/circulator can be covered for an addition charge of $50.00 per zone valve/circulator).
Consider investing in an equipment upgrade, if it’s time
Pre-season is also the perfect time to install a new heating system. Today’s boilers and furnaces are smarter, more efficient, and more reliable than heating systems of the past.
If your equipment is more than 10 years old – even if it has been well maintained – it could be better for your wallet in the long run (and your peace of mind in the short run) to invest in new equipment. Contact us to learn more about some of the great values available today.
Don’t stress out this heating season – contact Black Bear today for expert heating service in Sullivan, Eastern Ulster and Northern Orange Counties!