HVAC Service Agreements Save You Money
5 Reasons to Sign Up Today
Your heating and cooling systems play a critical part in how comfortable you and your family are in your Sullivan County home. In order to maintain your family’s comfort, these systems work hard all year long—especially during the seasons with the most extreme temperatures. Winter is finally over, and chances are the harsh winter we endured may have taken a toll on your heating system. Spring is here, which means summer is just around the corner. And you’re going to want to know that your air conditioning system will be up to the task no matter how hot it gets.
Additionally, your HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) system represents a big investment in your home. The best way to protect that investment is to make sure it receives maintenance once a year. You’ll be glad you did, especially when you consider the many benefits of regular maintenance.
HVAC Service Agreement Benefits
Here are five reasons to sign up for an HVAC service plan:
- You’ll extend the lifespan of your equipment. It costs a lot to replace your air conditioner or heating system. Get as much as possible out of the HVAC system you currently have and delay the expense of a replacement by investing in routine maintenance. Regular maintenance will prevent your system from being overworked and improve its function. That in turn will increase its longevity.
- You’ll lower your energy bills. If your HVAC system is overworked or functioning poorly, that means it is operating inefficiently. Most systems that don’t receive regular maintenance lose efficiency with each passing year, which drives up energy costs. When you sign up for a service plan, our technicians will keep your system working as efficiently as possible, and that will help to keep your energy costs at a minimum.
- You’ll have fewer equipment breakdowns. The vast majority (about 80%) of HVAC equipment breakdowns could have been prevented with regular maintenance and inspection. And maintenance costs a fraction of the cost of what you’d pay for repairs or replacement if your system breaks down.
- You’ll maintain your warranty coverage. Professional maintenance is often a requirement for maintaining warranty coverage. If you neglect to receive professional service for your HVAC system, you could lose your warranty coverage and end up paying a hefty price out of pocket for equipment and repairs that would otherwise have been covered.
- You’ll pay less for parts. Both of our plans (see below for details) cover many of the parts that tend to fail.
Black Bear Service Agreements
You can get peace of mind and keep your HVAC equipment running optimally with a Black Bear service agreement. We offer two affordable maintenance plans:
- Little Paw Plan: For $379.00 per year plus tax, this plan covers many of the parts that can typically fail in your system and includes an annual tune-up to increase your system’s longevity and performance.
- Big Paw Plan: For $469.00 per year plus tax, this plan includes all the parts and services of the Little Paw Plan plus some significant additions. It covers up to five zone valves/circulators in any combination (each additional zone valve/circulator can be covered for an addition charge of $50.00 per zone valve/circulator).
Black Bear Knows HVAC
Whatever your HVAC needs, the professionals at Black Bear Fuel Oil, Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can help. In addition to maintenance, our technicians provide quality repair work in a reasonable amount of time. And should you need to replace a part of your HVAC system, our friendly sales staff can help you make the best choice for your home and budget.
At Black Bear Fuel Oil, Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning we provide affordability, quality service, and efficiency. Black Bear serves customers in Sullivan County and parts of Ulster and Orange Counties. Click here to see if you live in Black Bear’s service area.
To schedule an HVAC maintenance visit or to sign up for Black Bear service agreement, contact us today.