Signup today for free and be the first to get notified of new updates.
Propane Gas Services in Harris, NY
At Black Bear Fuel Oil, Plumbing, Heating and AC, we offer both residential and commercial propane gas services with our sister company Rez-Bear Energy. We aim to benefit our customers through convenient services such as our monthly payment plans and budget programs.
Versatile Energy Source
Propane is much more than just a great way to power gas grills or gas stoves/ovens It is, in fact, one of the most versatile energy sources available. This fuel source can power everything from furnaces, fireplaces, and pool heaters to generators, commercial equipment, and light to medium-sized duty fleet trucks. Because it can be easily transported, propane is the perfect fuel for backup generators and heating systems for those living in remote areas without access to natural gas pipelines. Propane is also becoming a go-to option for poultry farms, glassmakers, and a variety of other industries.
Discover the Power of Propane
Along with its versatility and portability, propane provides a wide range of benefits and advantages. Here are six reasons why this energy source should be used in homes and businesses alike.
- 1. It’s efficient – Propane-powered appliances are far more efficient than their electric-powered equivalents.
- 2. It’s green – Propane burns cleaner and produces almost no greenhouse gas emissions. Therefore, it’s a great way to shrink carbon footprints.
- 3. It’s powerful – Because propane burns extremely hot, it can easily power just about any appliance without using as much BTU capacity as other fuel types.
- 4. It’s reliable – Propane powers homes and businesses all over the world, even when electric grids are down.
- 5. It’s safe – Because the propane industry is highly regulated, this fuel has a remarkable safety record. Propane appliances even have built-in safeguards.
- 6. It’s made in the USA – All the propane we use is produced right here in the USA, which reduces our dependence on foreign oil. In fact, almost all of the propane used domestically is produced in the United States.