The Benefits of Propane Grills
It’s Time to Get Cooking!
Propane is one of the safest fuels available. It’s also an extremely versatile fuel. There is so much propane can do in and around your Sullivan County home—especially now that you’ll be spending more time outdoors.
Propane warms your home and your water. It can heat your deck, patio, or pool. But one of the most fun ways to use propane is to prepare a feast for your friends and family. Now that June is here, it’s time to get cooking and fire up the grill!
7 Benefits of Propane
However you use propane, it offers a lot of benefits. Here are seven of them:
- Propane is safe. Propane is one of the safest fuel options out there. Thanks to a highly regulated industry and built-in safeguards on propane appliances, propane has a tremendously strong safety record.
- Propane is efficient. Its average efficiency is over 90%. That efficiency means you’ll save time and money whenever you use a propane appliance.
- Propane saves you money. In large part because of its efficiency, using propane is good for your budget. Propane appliances cost less to operate than their electric counterparts do. The cost of propane is also less volatile and more predictable than that of other fuels.
- Propane is convenient and reliable. With a tank on your property, you’re not at the mercy of a utility service. Propane is also highly portable, so you can take it camping etc.
- Propane is green. Propane’s efficiency contributes to its small carbon footprint. It also burns cleanly and generates almost no greenhouse gas emissions.
- Propane is great for cooking. Propane cooktops, ovens, ranges, and barbecue grills offer the precise temperature control that a chef of any skill level can appreciate. Your propane grill will heat up quickly and give you a great sear.
- Propane is as all-American as burgers and hot dogs. Rez-Bear is proud to supply our customers with only propane that’s produced in America. In fact, most of the propane used in the US is produced here.
7 Benefits of Grilling with Propane
Grilling with propane has its benefits. Here are seven of them:
- Propane grills are easy to start.
- Propane grills offer precise temperature control and consistency.
- Propane grills get hot quickly.
- Propane grills are easy to clean.
- Propane grills save you money (roughly 50% less than cooking with electricity).
- Propane grills are great during a blackout because they don’t depend on an electrical component.
- Propane grills are highly customizable. You can keep it simple or add features like multiple cooking levels, rotisseries, side burners, smoker boxes, and more.
Call the Bear, we’ll be there!
Rez-Bear offers reliable and prompt propane delivery in northern Orange County, Sullivan County, and eastern Ulster County. To see if your New York neighborhood is in our service area, enter your zipcode here.
Contact us today to request a propane delivery or to sign up for automatic deliveries.