Are Heating System Service Agreements Worth It?
A new furnace or boiler is a significant investment for your Sullivan County home – one that should keep your family warm and comfortable for many years to come.
But that “should” depends a lot on keeping your equipment in top shape: much as it is for your car, regular, expert service is a must for a furnace or boiler – and the best way to get it is through a high-value service plan from an experienced heating pro.
What a service agreement looks like
Here are seven reasons why you should choose a service agreement for your heating system this fall:
- You’ll get priority service – When you sign up for a Big Paw or Little Paw Service Plan from Black Bear, you’ll get priority service when scheduling your maintenance calls and heating system repairs.
- You’ll save on covered repairs – Choose one of our plans and you’ll get coverage on many of the parts that typically fail in a heating system.
- You’ll help your equipment to maintain efficiency – Did you know that an unmaintained heating system could lose five percent efficiency every year? That means that professional heating system maintenance will often pay for itself in energy efficiency savings alone.
- You’ll prevent many expensive repairs – With regular annual service visits, our expert heating technicians can spot small issues before they become big problems, often helping you to avoid a costly heating repair bill. They can also give you a heads up when it’s smart time to invest in a heating system upgrade rather than pouring more money into fixing older equipment.
- You’ll keep your warranty in place – If you install a new heating system, its warranty will probably require you to get regular professional maintenance.
- You’ll protect your investment – Your home heating system is one of the biggest investments you’ll make in your home –regular preventive care from a professional makes sure it keeps running safely and efficiently. Maintaining your home heating system regularly also can extend the life of your heating system, so you get more for your money.
As you can see, enrolling in a heating service agreement will pay off both now and down the road. Contact us today to enroll in a Black Bear Big Paw or Little Paw Service Agreement and experience the benefits of expert heating service in Sullivan County, NY!