Home heating oil in Sullivan County, NY, and surrounding areas
Let Black Bear Fuel Oil, Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning be your go-to source for home heating oil and for keeping your house warmer and more comfortable. We provide not only a competitive heating oil price but also 24-hour emergency heating service for current customers, along with reliable heating oil delivery service and convenient payment options.
Why oil heat?
Oil heat is a safe, affordable way to heat your home.
When winter becomes a bear, oil heat will get your home warm faster than any other kind of fuel.
Home heating oil burns up to 20% more efficiently than gas, and it’s 30% more efficient than electricity. That means you save a lot of money on heat! Between improved heating systems and the premium clean-burning heating oil that Black Bear provides, your heating system will run more cleanly, with very low levels of emissions. Using quality fuel oil from Black Bear can also help extend the life of your home heating system.
For customers who use kerosene, especially those with exterior fuel tanks, we offer a clean-burning variety as well as an anti-gelling kerosene additive that can be combined with fuel oil in the winter to lower costs.
Here’s what you get when you are a Black Bear customer
- Reliable and safe heating oil (and kerosene) delivery
- Expert advice about upgrading your oil furnace or oil boiler, including in-home consultations and estimates at no cost to you
- Expert burner service and repair
- Monthly payment plan and price protection
- Free automatic delivery service
Benefits of using home heating oil in New York
- It’s safe. Oil cannot explode. It only becomes combustible after being vaporized by an oil burner at temperatures above 140°F. Moreover, in the event of a malfunction, safety devices within your unit will shut the furnace or boiler off before carbon monoxide poisoning becomes a risk.
- It’s clean. Heating oil has gotten progressively cleaner and more efficient for New York homeowners over the past few decades. And it keeps getting better. Much of the heating oil being used today has an ultra-low sulfur content.
- It’s abundant. Striking increases in crude oil production in the United States in recent years have contributed to the trend of manageable heating oil prices.
- It’s efficient. New oil heat systems are incredibly efficient, clocking in with efficiency ratings high as 95%. This translates to more warmth using less fuel, and can mean annual savings of an average of 30%.
A high-efficiency oil-fired furnace or boiler will up the ante on efficiency, helping you to get as much as 20% more heat from every heating oil gallon you buy from us. Maintenance will also help stretch your fuel dollar, so make sure to schedule a tune-up with Black Bear every year. Doing so can help you conserve as much as 10% of fuel per year.
Quality heating fuels, great service, and reliable deliveries — you get all of this when you become a Black Bear customer! Contact us today to start experiencing the Black Bear difference for yourself!
Black Bear proudly serves all of Sullivan County, as well as parts of Orange and Ulster Counties. Check to see if we provide deliveries and equipment service in your town, and then reach out to us to become a customer.