COVID-19 Service Update
Due to the concerns regarding the COVID-19 outbreak we have decided to continue to operate out of our office during normal business hours (Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm) but have closed our office to the public. This is for everyone’s safety, so that we can continue providing the deliveries and service that all our customers need. We are following the strict safety guidelines recommended by state, federal and local authorities.
To minimize your inconvenience and reduce trips outside, please consider these options:
- You can still call us at our regular phone number: (845) 513-3544 or email us at email@example.com
- You can also request service and deliveries and ask questions through our Contact Us Page on our website.
- We would greatly appreciate if you paid your outstanding bills on our website rather than by mailing checks.
- You can also set up any charges to go automatically to a credit card, or we can take a check over the phone. Just call our office to set that up, or to pay a current bill.
- Many people would prefer to receive less mail. You can go paperless easily by calling our office.
These are very difficult times for everyone. We are doing our best to make sure we can always be there when you need us, and we look forward to the time when these additional precautions will no longer be considered necessary. Until then, be safe and stay well.
Your Black Bear Team
COVID-19 is disrupting our lives in many ways. We have been closely following the guidance given by the CDC and by state and federal authorities. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our customers and our employees.
What we are doing for your benefit
- We have told our employees not to come to work if they feel sick or if anyone in their household has a fever.
- We’ve instructed all of our technicians and drivers to take extra precautions when coming into contact with customers in their homes or businesses. They have also been told to keep a safe distance from customers. We want to err on the side of caution, even if it feels awkward at times (like no handshakes).
- We are prepared to work remotely and handle our normal business operations from home in the event that we close our offices.
What you can do for our employees
- If you have a service call scheduled and someone in your home is sick, please alert us. This also applies if you have come in close contact recently with someone who has tested positive. We can easily reschedule your call.
- Keep a safe distance away (six to eight feet) after letting one of our people into your home. We know this will feel awkward, but it is the recommended strategy for mitigating the spread of the virus. You can also arrange to leave a key in the event that you do not want to be at home. If you have a separate entrance to your basement, we can use that.
- If you normally come by the office to pay your bill in person, we ask that you refrain. We can make it easy by setting up an automatic credit card payment if you’d like.
Make sure we have your cell phone number and email address so that we have multiple ways to contact you in case we urgently need to reach you. This is a fluid situation, and we are in uncharted waters. We will update this page if the situation warrants it.
Important website pages for you to access us online:
We look forward to the time when all this will be unnecessary. Until then, be safe.
Your Team at Black Bear Fuel