Want to join a winning team?
Locally owned and operated by lifetime Sullivan County resident Bob Mapes and his family, Black Bear Fuel Oil, Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning provides full-service, one-stop convenience with a personal touch for our customers’ home comfort and commercial service needs. Located in Harris, NY, we are expanding our business and seeking experienced HVAC Technicians.
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 plus years’ experience in the industry
- Responsible, enthusiastic self-starter with a positive attitude
- Experience installing condensing and non-condensing oil burners/furnaces, gas boilers/furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioning units, water heaters and tankless heaters
- All employees must be able to pass our background check, drug screen, and MVR driving record check
- Works well independently as well as within a team environment
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools and safety equipment in the vehicle
- Maintain excellent working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and cleanliness
- Be able to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis to service emergency needs of our customers
We offer a competitive benefits package and continuing training in our industry with long term career opportunities. We are proud that our service team has generated hundreds of 5-star reviews from our customers. We are always looking for quality employees to take care of our growing customer base. If you like feeling respected for your talents and are committed to going the extra mile for customers and your other team members, we’d love to talk.
To apply, please upload and submit your resumé and cover letter in the application below.